The Elder Law Firm (Davis Pagnano McNeil & Vigna, LLP) was created to provide quality legal services and practical solutions for people facing challenges related to aging or disability. We can work with you on:
- Wills and trusts, to help you plan your estate and provide for the people and the organizations which are important to you;
- Special needs trusts, and ABLE accounts to protect an inheritance or other money or property for a person who has disabilities and who receives government benefits based on financial need;
- Durable financial powers of attorney and advance directives for health care, to guide your representatives in making decisions if you are injured or ill;
- Guardianships and conservatorships, for people who are not able to make and communicate decisions due to physical or mental conditions;
- Probate and trust administration, to assist you in handling the money and property in the estate or the trust, giving the necessary notices, settling claims by creditors, and distributing the assets to the people who are supposed to receive them; and
- Planning for long-term care and Medicaid, to give you information about care options and to help you understand the rules about protecting assets and qualifying for Medicaid assistance.
Together, the four attorneys in The Elder Law Firm have more than 100 years of experience in addressing the specialized needs of elders, people with disabilities, and their families. We are committed to providing you with answers to your important questions. We start by listening to you.